Joining the society is a fun way to support Flat Holm island. Being a member of the society gives you the opportunity to spend time working on the island carrying out conservation work, building maintenance or giving tours. By joining the society you will have the opportunity to take part in fund raising events and join in with the social events held on the mainland. Membership costs just £15.00 per year.
- Experience island life through volunteering on one of our working long days or weekends doing conservation work, maintenance and DIY
- Meet new friends
- Programme of social events and activities both on the mainland and island
- Take part in fund raising activities
How to join
1. Complete and email your membership form to email@example.com and pay by annual standing order or bank transfer. Sort code 30-90-52, account number 00819182. If you use this method, please give the payment reference as your surname followed by your postcode e.g. BOX/CF62 8JA.
2. Please complete the membership form and then send it, along with a cheque for £15.00 made payable to “The Flat Holm Society”, to this address:
FHS Membership Secretary
13 Glen Mavis Way,
Vale of Glamorgan CF62 8JA